Thursday 17 January 2013

Homeschooling?? Who Me?

This was my first thought when we decided to investigate the wonderful world of homeschooling....

Sooo many questions filled my head ---

   Can I do this?        

         Will I ruin my kids' futures?      

                        What about socialization?

                                What about college or university????????  

Can I do this?  Did I mention this one?  Probably...there are several that I asked myself over and over

          What will people think?

                      Which curriculum will I choose?

                                     How do I know which one is the best?

      Socialization?                    Can I do this?                      How will I teach Math?

The list of questions seemed never-ending!

Ack!!!

I would soon learn that yes, I could in fact homeschool without ruining their futures and I'm here to tell you


YES  You Can Too!

Welcome to the wonderful (well...most days) world of homeschooling.  We hope to inspire and encourage you through your homeschooling journey.   

No comments:

Post a Comment